Browse my projects and follow the links to get a further look into what I have worked on!
During my time working for the College of Engineering as the Web Assistant, I orchestrated a major redesign for the department websites. The redesign brings each department’s pages into the modern age and includes an organized site architecture and navigation to improve user experience. I was also nominated for Student Employee of the Year for my efforts during this project.
I initiated and worked through the entire design process for the department pages including...
- Identifying problem areas and hard-to-understand features (page navigation, information overload, important content that was hidden/not easy to access, and outdated content)
- Drafting multiple low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes using Figma
- Attending design meetings to refine the vision for the pages
- Pitching my designs to those involved with the college’s marketing goals, such as the dean of engineering, department heads, and marketing heads
- Implementing the new design into the overall existing site architecture
- Working with many different departments to ensure that their content and marketing goals were expressed correctly through the new design
Visit the links below to explore my designs more:
My senior design group partnered with Regions Bank to create an implementable web application that utilizes public APIs to inform investors of sustainable and smart investment opportunities and to encourage newer investors to save for their future.
Our web application, ESGInvest, is a simple to use, modern, and informative web app that users can trust to provide up to date Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) scores and stock information. This tool is helpful to investors looking to add more stocks to their portfolio and compare companies that they invest in to others in the industry. Users can create their own virtual portfolio and look, at a quick glance, at how each company compares to others depending on their ESG score. Better scoring companies will be shown in green and poorer performing companies will be shown in orange. Our tool empowers investors to make smart decisions when building their portfolio and investing for the future.
I created the design of our application, worked with Regions’ UX team to refine the design, coded the interactive front end, connected the front end functionalities to the backend using servlets, and led the majority of client meetings and presentations.
Visit my Github to check out projects from my classes at Auburn, personal projects created for my sorority, and my senior design project.
- Senior design (auburn-esg)
- Class projects (COMP 1210, COMP 2210, COMP 2710, softwareModelingProject, COMP 4300)
- Sorority projects (Sister Matching Program, Recruitment Matching, Pref Matching Program)